Awesome individuals creating awesome communities
Create engaging experiences in a collaborative environment for individuals to achieve professional, educational and personal goals.
Access to equipment, resources and knowledge
- The Makerspace provides software and equipment for design, development and fabrication in a collaborative space that encourages individual and community learning.
- The Teaching Kitchen provides commercial kitchen equipment with access to local and national expertise to learn about and experience food in new and exciting ways.
- The Meeting Rooms provide flexible seating arrangements with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment to support a variety of meetings.
Instruction and Education
- Provide continuous learning opportunities to build foundational knowledge and development of advanced skills.
- Offer self-directed and instructor-led learning opportunities, tailored to meet each person at their individual skill level.
- Connect individuals to formal training and certification pathways.
- Offer access and training for those looking to learn new job skills to succeed in a changing workforce.
- Connect career mentors with youth and adults seeking new workforce opportunities.
- Provide tools, training and support for startups and businesses to develop innovative products and services.